Friday 31 May 2019

Alexis Prichard

Yesterday A very famous boxer came to our school. Her name is Alexis Prichard. She is famous for boxing. She told us about her boxing career  and how you should   never let go even if your last.There was a Nigerian who came first in the UFC boxing. Do you think it was strait forward for him no he had to bleed he had to get a swollen lip but do you think that stopped him from doing the thing he loves no he fought
Alexis Prichard came third in the Commonwealth games 2018 and came third.And in 2014 she came 9th but that did not stop her And in 2012 Olympics she came 5th   
Thank you for checking out my blog 
Image result for Alexis pritchard 2012

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Mohamad I really liked you blog post about Alexis Prichard i did something like this and it was hard for me cause I need help you should check my blog here it is https://odsmohamad.blogspot.com/.
    blog you later Anjola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mohamed thank you for comenting on my blog and I will check out you blog blog you later

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.