Tuesday 31 December 2019

5 of my favourite things to do

5 favourite things I like to do 
(In order)
5. TV I like to watch TV because it fills my brain up with funny things scary things weird things but the reason why it is number 5 is because sometimes there's just nothing to watch



4. Do exercise if you see me at school you'll probably see me playing soccer and your probably thinking if he likes exercise so much why isn't he doing it it's because soccer is exercise so not just running and weightlifting 

3. travelling I like to travel because I get to see a lot of family members experience different places and meet new people that is why I like travelling

2. Play soccer I like to play soccer because well I guess it's just in my blood that is why my dad is one of my idols he encouraged me to play soccer 

1. play games (On devices) I love to play games there just so fun I play FIFA on mobile and PS4 I play Fortnight on mobile I just love games 



And those are the 5 things I enjoy doing 

3 comments:


  1. Mōrena Anjola, happy Wednesday!

    Thank you for completing week two, day one, activity one - I really enjoyed reading what some of your favourite things to do are and the photos you’ve added are creative, ka pai! I can tell you’ve put a lot of thought and effort into this activity.

    What is your favourite TV show? I like to travel too, it’s so awesome seeing new places and meeting new people :) I also like listening to music, being outside amongst nature, dancing, and hanging out with my friends and whānau.

    Have a great day and keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tālofa Lava Anjola,

    What an awesome post you have put together today about your top 5 favourite things to do. After reading this post, I can see we have a lot of things in common because those are 5 of my most favourite things to do as well! Especially the part about exercising and travelling.

    I think this is such an awesome post and with the programme finishing next week, it would be so great to see more posts like this! You have a whole week to get as many activities as you can complete, remember the more activities you do, the more points you get towards getting some epic prizes!

    Tofā,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Anjola, Its ya boi Alan. I saw you blog post about 5 things you like to do. I like how you did them in order. Anjola: I like exersise like soccer, running and weight lifting. Me: you did weight lifting???? Man you skinny. By the way I didn't see your vid on soccer which was trash. How did you take those photos did you get someone to help you or something because I had to take my photos by myself and It was hard to do exersise so I did something else. Nice work see you next year in room 6
    Blog you later
    Fa
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.