Tuesday 31 December 2019

My three superpowers

This blog post is about the three superpowers I would have if I had to choose 

1. Invincibility 
I would have Invincibility because then I couldn't be defeated you guy's are probably thinking boring but what's the fun in fighting when there's a 50% chance your gonna loose 


2. Energy beams just because captain marvel is a girl doesn't mean I can't be like her energy beams are so powerful you could make a BBQ with energy beams you could blow of thanos's head with energy beams your probably asking why didn't Captain Marvel do it I don't know its a movie  

3. Water control
Did you know that 75% of earth is covered in water Imagine having the power to control that and don't forget you have the biggest animal that lives right now A blue whale that would be incredible

And those are the superpowers I would have I  we're to choose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.