Monday 30 December 2019

Day.1 Explorers

10 food items I would take on sea voyage


1. cereal I would take cereal because It is the only breakfast I can think of that won't spoil and is a bit healthy

2. Baked beans I would take baked beans Apparently Baked beans can last 2 years  😮
you probably didn't know that 

3. powdered milk I would take powdered milk because because what's cereal without milk and if you get liquid milk it will spoil 

4.water I would take water because If we didn't stay hydrated what would we do and plus you need water to turn powdered milk to make liquid milk

5. potatoes I would take potatoes because they fill me up and they make my favourite food hot chips

6. Noodles I would take noodles because they could be my dinner and I love noodles 

7. Doritos and salsa I would take Doritos and salsa because what's wrong with a little unhealthy snack once in a while

8. ginger bear because Doritos is a unhealthy snack let's have a unhealthy drink to go with that

9. Crackers (biscuits) I would take this because it's fibre it helps my poop to come out like slime not a rock 

10. fruit (In a can) I would take this because just because you have the ginger bear and the Doritos you should still have something healthy like fruit     

1 comment:

  1. Olá Anjola,

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you have been enjoying this holiday period and have had some happy moments with your whanau. I was lucky enough to get away with my son and spend some quality time with him and my immediate family. We spent a lot of time at the beach enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Have you been to the beach this summer?

    What a great variety of foods you have decided to take on your sea voyage.You have made some smart decisions especially the beans. I agree that baked beans would be a great choice as they can stay in a can for a very long time but I did not know that it could be up to 2 years. This is why they are handy for long trips or emergency kits. I have put together an emergency kit to keep in my house and baked beans are included in that.

    Does this kind of trip sound exciting to you?

    Thank you so much for putting so much effort into your activity and explaining all of your food choices. Maybe next time you could include some pictures to attract more bloggers to your page. Photos stand out on the twitter feed when you complete activities. Take a look here: https://www.akohiko.org/blogging#h.p_fAClFGNc9sz_

    See you in the new year,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.