Monday 30 December 2019

My cultural heritage

My cultural heritage 


My cultural heritage has many cultures especially because my parents divorced and they have new partners so this is a blog post about every where all of my family lives
 My originally parents come from Nigeria so I have a lot of Nigerian culture in me
my step parents however one is still from Nigeria but the other has many cultures her mum is Fijian Indian her dad is Czech and her sisters Husband is Sri lankan so I have Sri lankan cousins I have a half brother that is basically from all the cultures I just said two of my aunt's were born in England and my so I'm have a bit of English in me some of my cousins come from Nigeria and some from England 
But now to talk about me yes I'm from Nigeria and England and all that but I was originally born in
Aotearoa (New Zeland) So I'm actually more kiwi than all those cultures 
And that is my cultural heritage 

1 comment:

  1. Kóyo Anjola, I hope you are having a groovy day!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity two. It was really cool to read where your family is from, I really appreciated how in depth you went :) What is important or special to you and your family? What language(s) do you speak?

    I am Pākehā but my dad’s family comes from England and my Mum’s family comes from Scotland and Canada, which is pretty cool because it means I can go and live in all of these countries if I want to! My family is quite small and live in many different places, but I have a lot of friends and family friends who are like family to me. The most important thing about my family is that we are really open and honest and have great communication, my parents are also really loving towards me :)

    I only speak English but I would love to learn Te Reo Maori and Spanish.

    Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.