Friday 20 March 2020

Bio poem

This term room six have been working on our Bio poem it is basically a poem about me our teacher put a slide on our drive and we had to make a poem about it 
She helped us a little bit but we did most of the work 
And here it is

Anjola
Amazing, Curious, mysterious and talented
Son of Ladi and Temi and brother of Zac and Tolu
Lover of my Mum, Dad and Brothers I feels Hungry (when looking at food), Like flying (when swimming) and energetic (when warming up)

I needs to eat more, exercise and be humble
I fear losing someone I love, clowns because they actually try to touch you not make you laugh and dying

I would like pizza hut as my house, subway delivered every morning like a newspaper and sushi as my pillow.
I dream that public toilets will get cleaner, to ride first class everywhere and to beat Usain Bolt in a 100 meter sprint
I live and come from (Legos Nigeria) and lives in (Auckland New Zealand)
Anjola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.