Thursday 19 March 2020

Day 1

This week room six have been learning to right story's with lots of wow words.Here is a piece of writing I put together just by looking at a picture


Rocking the boat the scorching waves crashed on the anchor splashing me with water.As I pulled out the sail the waves approached me like a predator in need of a feed.But as I was lifting the sail I saw little footprints I told my colleges they suggested we don’t go but The foot prints had to lead somewhere,so as I tiptoed my head past the door Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What is that just some dolls creeping with my minds.Anxiously I followed the the path as a gigantic shadow’s emerged and then one body part at a time the shadow ate me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.